Wednesday, September 8, 2021

I woke up at 8am in the morning, i went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and go shower. After that time I went to the kitchen to make my breakfast. After I ate food I went to see when my next Zoom meeting was. After the Zoom meeting for 2 hour. I go outside to do some exercise and stretch my body.


After that I went on to do my homework for at least 2 hours. It is 12:25pm and I play with my friends on the computer roblox for 1h at least. 2:00 pm i eat lunch with my family then I take a nap till 4:00 pm

It's 4:00 pm. I wake up to do some more exercise to wake up my body, I help my mum with what she's doing.


 At 5:00 I prepare to do my homework assigned by my teacher. At 6:00 till 7:30 pm I watch the news on newshub live. At 7:30pm. Later I go to read a book,  8 o’clock I eat dinner with my family. At 9 o’clock I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and prepare to go to bed. That's my life in lockdown thanks for reading Sami


5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sami i liked it that you blogged about what you do in your whole day and everything that you wrote about ka pai Sami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sami

    What a busy day you have! Lucky that you have that nap in the middle of the day!

    What kind of help do you give mum? She must really like that! What kind of exercise do you do?

    Keep up the good work Sami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Sami,

    I really enjoyed reading what you have been up to. I like how you used a paragraphs - it makes it easier to read.

    Marleen has some great questions to add detail to your story. I wonder if you can think of different sentence beginnings.

    Looking forward to the next blog post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  4. morton i did evering for my mum and dad it is just i felt tirde sorry

    ReplyDelete