Friday, August 6, 2021

Swiming in term 3 in the School pool

 When it was 1:45  in the afternoon we had to go to swiming and when we arived at the pool and I resliced I forget my gogles and I had to take someone to go all the way back to class. I had to go and get my gogle and when I checked in my bag it was not there so when I looked in my computer case in the back of the pocket in my case. but I did not know that it was there.

Is actually hard to do a starfish because have to put your head up and make your body into a star because thats what the lady said we have to do and then what we had to do after is we had to take a borde and we had to do crocole gipe onto the borde and i was scound place and then i let someone use my gogle to see me do a backflip under water. 


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sami do forget your stuff next time and by the way i think the backflip would be sick like the good sick not like the sick sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sami, I'm pleased you enjoyed your swimming lessons even if you forgot your goggles.
    It happens to all of us sometimes but at least you found them in time so you could attend your lesson. Swimming sounds like a challenge but I'm pleased to hear that you still tried and did your starfish successfully.

    ReplyDelete